Friday, May 27, 2011

we've been loving our new baby! she's so sweet! she hardly cries. she loves her sleep. she's eating well. last week she had gained almost 2 pounds from her birthweight. i feel great too! number 2 is a lot less stressful for me! (number 1 is still pretty good at stressing me out... she's so busy! and so two!) i feel like i've adjusted pretty well so far... i've taken them to the grocery store, the beach, the mall, today we're going to the library... it's kinda fun to have to try and figure it out. i like to, if i do go anywhere, just pick one place and see how we handle it. i am very grateful for the moby wrap that kimmy let me borrow. naomi loves it! and so do i!

Hattie just LOVES Omi! she's so cute with her! she's really good about being gentle. whenever she sees her she gets a really high voice and says "oh baby! she's so cute!" there was one time that made me worry. hattie said, "mommy look!" and i looked at her and she was carrying omi!!! Other than that, i'm only worried that hattie's growing up too fast! there have been a few times that i've been busy with omi and hattie asked for help doing something. since i couldn't help her she eventually figured it out and then got all excited and said "mom i did it all by myself! i didn't need you! i don't need you mommy!" so good for her but so early to not need mommy!!! don't you think? and now she's telling me "let's go outside." so better go.

here are some pics from about a week and a half ago... so Naomi already looks a little different.
(sorry, they're a little grainy from the settings i had my camera on... just pretend they're not.)











8 comments:

Andrea said...

oh the cuteness is almost more than i can take! love you!

Carters said...

So, so cute! They will have so much fun together and it sounds like you're doing great. How fun!

Ashley said...

Adorableness x 2. So fun, Bex.

Cherish said...

How precious! Little Hattie is growing up but still needs her momma. Don't worry she will always need you :)

Wanderingfamilies said...

1. Naomi is adorable and so chubby - LOVE it!
2. Get Hattie into modeling - she's so pretty!
3. What type of cloth diapers are those? And how do you like them? I think I want to do cloth this time around...I've heard it is a ton cheaper...

Sugufam said...

SOOOO cute!!!! I love them!! I love her eyes open!!

k d L said...

so so cute! i miss those faces! and i SO regret not getting pictures of my nugget in her dipes. good job. i am gonna take some tomorrow!

maryjane said...

I cant wait to squeeze her!