Saturday, November 5, 2011

happy birthday

dear grandma,

i had a dream the other night that i saw you and hugged you and cried.

i miss you

i wish you could see my little babies.

i wish you could teach them how to make beds like you taught me.

i wish you could bring them stuff from the thrift shop. i always loved that!

i wish you could come visit me in my new house. i'd cut a rose out of our yard and put it in a vase on the table for you.

i wish you could see my little family. i'm so happy. you'd love chip.

just want you to know i am thinking about you today! on your birthday!

i'm glad to know i'll see you again!

i love you,

becky




3 comments:

Sugufam said...

amen sis... I miss that cutie pie!

maryjane said...

That was really sweet Becky. I miss her too.

Cherish said...

oh... this made me sad. I wonder if it was an inspired dream, where she really wanted to come "visit" you.